I probably am not the one who literally can express myself through face expression nor my gestures or attitudes. I am not obviously emotional, i hardly feel touched over something while many eyes are looking at me. I am not the kind that can tell stories and problems but also cry over it at the same time i speak. I maybe seem heartless at glance but on my behalf when i am alone, all those things are running in my head, and that is i am being sorry for or mourn at, that is when i try to discover on what is the most possible way to act over them. I attempted to find the right one, but everytime i feel like i had found, that just always doesnt feel right. And this is me, it is just me through poems, implicit posts, or anything so called melancholy.
and this is upon Azura's request that this post made while she was sleeping very early in the morning (4.30 am)
and this is upon Azura's request that this post made while she was sleeping very early in the morning (4.30 am)
No comments:
Post a Comment