Sunday, April 22, 2012

Delicious Meals : S.U.S.H.I

I am craving for sushi, rite now.

Okay, this post will be sooooo colorfull ;D

*lagibacamajalah* dan ada artikel.........AFFORDABLE SUSHI (YAY!) some of you must be know where is it from:p Foto foto sushi nya itu bikin ngences... ahhhh~~~ I just want to give some
references to you, places to eat nice meals..which i mean is Sushi!!

First, called Rumah Sushi. warung sushi ini ada dimana2 lho, ada di Kalimalang,Blok M,Depok dan Kelapa Gading. Well, i was surfing for its website, and found at Rumah Sushi
Here is some of the menu, i chose the 'seems-so-nice' picture of sushi.. I do actually never been try to eat at this place,but it seems a good place and so worth to try,i guess. Siapa bilang makan sushi enak harus mahal?mehehehe:3

So,This one called 'Little Monster'

Little Monster, dibuat dari Spicy chopped Fresh Salmon yang dicampur dengan Chung Spring Onion. Dibalut dengan Tempura Batter then deepfriedDisiram dengan Extra Spicy Mayonnaise. Ditaburi Chung Onion Spring, Tobiko and Crispy Shred!

Sakura Roll. YUMYUM
Isinya adalah Kani (crabmeat) dengan selenting melted cheese yang gurih… terus topping tuna salad, tobiko dan medium spicy mayo! :9

And this is called Tomodachi Rolls.

Yang kedua, namanya Sushi Miyabi. Tempatnya juga banyak, ada di Depok juga Tebet.muehehehe.cek dis awt deh menunya..






Seems so good yah! :9 bikin ngilerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. kalo udah nyobain,i'll post.hihihihi.c u.

No comments:

Post a Comment